The 18-Month Weekly Notebook Diary/Planner in Scarlet Red blends weekly planning with note-taking. Every double-page spread gives you the days of the week on the left, opposite a ruled page for notes, tasks and random ideas on the right. Running from July 2020 to December 2021, this handy layout allows you view the entire week at a glance, while also providing the space and freedom of a notebook.
The opening pages of the 18-Month Weekly Notebook Diary/Planner feature an ‘In case of loss’ notice to personalize with contact details and a prize, along with a Personal Data section to fill out with any key info you might need on the move. Yearly and monthly snapshot pages provide a broad overview of the academic year, followed by useful information for travel planning – from international time zones to dialing codes and a map to log your journeys. An orange elastic closure across the front cover holds everything together, allowing you to tuck loose notes between the pages – as well as in the expandable pocket in the back. The matching bookmark ribbon takes you directly to the right week every time, while gently rounded corners protect your diary against bumps and knocks as you move between appointments.
Take your planning to the next level with the reusable paperband B-side which features a 2021 calendar to make and stand on your desk.
- dated from July 2020 to December 2021
- hard and soft cover
- rounded corners
- elastic closure
- ivory-colored, 70 g/m², acid-free paper
- useful tools: planning, time zones, international measurements, dialling codes and flight duration
- worldwide holidays calendar available from moleskine.com/diaryaddons
- color-coordinated expandable inner pocket
- 'In case of loss' notice printed on the flyleaf
- matching ribbon bookmark
- reusable paperband B-SIDE featuring additional printed tools
- lies flat, opens at 180°