Flood each page with colour!
The Watercolour Notebook is made using cold-pressed cotton-blend paper, specially created to handle plenty of water on both sides of the page. With classic Moleskine design features, such as rounded corners, a ribbon bookmark and matching elastic closure to protect your art, this black Watercolour Notebook allows you to flood each page with colour as you capture the world from your perspective.
However you use them, watercolour pencils and paints are highly accessible media which are great for creating works of art on the move and wherever inspiration strikes.
- colored hard cover
- rounded corners
- elastic closure
- ivory-colored, 200 g/m², acid-free paper
- 'In case of loss' notice printed on the flyleaf
- expandable inner pocket in the back
- reusable paperband B-SIDE featuring additional printed tools
- lies flat, opens at 180°
- the history of Moleskine is inside